Sunday, September 29, 2013

"Let's plan for the divorce first, then we can do the wedding."






Sex is only interesting when it gets you in trouble.

                             Religion is something humans added to leaven suffering. 

Whenever I feel evil, I smile without doing anything.

         The days passed through my hands like lemmings headed for the sea.

                       The most dangerous thing you can do is get out of bed.

  We live by measuring. If we can't measure it, it doesn't exist.

                                  I waited for her to seduce me.

Nothing's more uncomfortable than being tested for sleep.

            He made her think of all the things she knew she'd never have.

If I started counting my losses, I'd feel like a rich man.

                             What am I to do with myself, now that you've changed me?

             Traveling in memory has the advantage of no flies.

  I can't leave until I find myself.

               He stumbled across himself in a conversation and didn't know what to say.

                                   He wanted to give away everything, but he had nothing.

      The higher he rose, the harder he found it to fly.

                                         The distance he put between them seemed to draw them closer. 

                          He forgot why he was suffering, but the suffering itself remained.

            The nightmare of knowing it all.

                                  He felt his silence full of notes he couldn't hear.

   I'm not sure we should try to go beyond survival.

                                                   Truth won't get you into heaven.

            She tried to make a mistake. At least that would be a start.

                         Nature seems continuous to us, yet she leaps.

  The only way to slow down time is to travel or commit a crime.

                                 "Only enthusiasm can defeat death." (Cioran) 

               Don't be afraid to bend your knees.

How many more things have become criminal since I was a child? 



   ah, art is my way out: http://www.pbase.com/wwp/crocker